Monday, October 5, 2009

Stuffs from August n' September

Uuuugh... haven't posted here in like two months. I know nobody comes here most of the time, but it must be kinda lame for what few do to come and see it's been left stagnant for so long :/
So, here! Stuff!
Here we have:
1. First pic of Claude I've made just for the sake of drawing him in quite some time. I like how this one came out.
2. Some kinda wonky vehicle/animal doohickey. Inspired by the "Yorri Gallop" from FLCL.
3. The Jazz Man. A character I made up in middle school or something but never ended up drawing until recently (humans aren't exactly my forte, let alone saxophones).
4. & 5. Just nonsense monsters that I made up as I went along. S'fun to just freely throw a monster together every once in a while : D



No comments: